Benefits of Vaginal Massage
Guide on Vulva & G-Spot Massage
Vaginal massage aka yoni massage, especially given by your partner is an extremely pleasurable experience.
- When done frequently and consistently,
just a 5-10 minutes vulva massage will help to:
- Boost suppleness and blood circulation in the vulva and vagina.
- Loosen the muscles of the pelvic floor
resulting in more intense orgasms and better vaginal health.
- Promote a sense of peace and deep
relaxation because it reduces tension and increases cellular flow in the
central core of your body.
- Improve your overall well-being and
sensuousness because you are establishing a loving relationship with your body.
- Reverse vaginal atrophy for menopausal
- Ease child birth; a daily vaginal and perineal
massage after the 35th week of pregnancy can help to decrease the
rate of injury and trauma of delivery.
- Builds sexual intimacy between a couple when your partner is giving the massage.
Step By Step Guide for 3 Types of Vaginal Massage
Self massaging the vagina involves both the external and internal vagina anatomy.
Vaginal Gel for Pleasurable Vaginal Massage
- To start off, apply a drop of water-base
vaginal gel (as shown) on the tips of either the middle or index finger, whichever works
better for you. The silky texture of the gel will help your massage with very little friction.
- Push into the skin with circular strokes
and massage what is underneath the skin rather than brushing across the vagina’s
surface. Include the inner lips, the hood and head of the clitoris and the
perineum (the stretch of skin and muscle found between the vagina and anus).
- Next, you gently massage into the
opening of the vaginal canal with the same circular strokes.
- Now you proceed with the internal
vaginal massage. To massage further into the vaginal canal, use a dildo. Choose
one which is very smooth that will not cause friction or tearing.
This external and internal exploration of the vagina
is very erotic and sensual. Feel sexy and enjoy the sensations.
Vulva massage with a little fantasy
can be very pleasurable. Use your fingertips or a vibrator to bring yourself over
the edge and be wowed by the intensity of your orgasm.
Sex whether it is self-pleasuring or with a
partner promotes blood flow to the vagina walls which helps to keep the walls
moisturized and bathe in nutrients.
Self massaging the vagina is especially
beneficial when there are long intervals of sexual abstinence. When done
regularly, self massage will help menopausal women to reverse vaginal atrophy as
it keeps the vagina walls thick and blood flow active.
You will have no problems with vaginal dryness or painful intercourse
when you are sexually active again.
Steps For Your Partner To Do A Vaginal Or Yoni Massage
- Create a sensual and comfortable
environment with soft lighting, music and scented candles.
- Prepare the oils; use pure, cold pressed
organic oils such as almond or olive oil and place the container of oil in a
bowl of warm water.
- Get intimate by showering together.
- Start with a relaxing body massage for
about 20 minutes.
- Drip oil to your hand and fingers. Allow
the oil to drip slowly across her intimates.
- Start by massaging the pubic mound,
outer lips before touching her clitoris and vagina.
- Take time to tease her outer vagina area and then
massage the base of her clitoris and vagina opening.
- As arousal builds-encourage her to
breathe slowly and deeply.
- Proceed to enter her vagina gently with one finger and massage the inner walls. Find her G-spot and stimulate it.
- Don’t rush her climax, bring her close
to climax and then slow down and continue.
Insert your finger 1 or 2 inch inside
the vagina with your palms facing up.
You will be able to feel a rough bean-shaped area on the front wall of
Position you finger in a “come-hither”
motion and stimulate this erogenous rough spot. You will experience intense
sexual arousal leading to wave after wave of orgasm and female ejaculation.
Frequent self vaginal massage either with your fingers or a vaginal massager can pay long term dividends. You will have no problems with vaginal lubrication and painful intercourse.
And it works wonders for your emotional well-being too. You will feel and look sexy and at peace with yourself because you are having a loving and sensuous relationship with
the core of your womanhood.
Back to top
Like This Page?