A soap free, gentle foaming herbal feminine wash that combines the time-tested formula of manjakani and kacip fatimah. Two botanical extracts that are well-known for their natural antiseptic and astringent properties. This ultra mild (pH3.5 formula):-
- Helps tighten and tone vaginal walls to maintain that youthful honeymoon-fit.
- Helps prevent infections which cause unpleasant odor, itchiness and discharge.
- Refreshes, soothes, deodorizes and keeps the intimate area protected and comfortable. Even on days when you have your period.
Manjakani & Kacip Fatimah Herbal Feminine Wash
This feminine wash maintains the vagina's natural pH balance of 3.5. It is soap-free and does not contain SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate).
SLS is an inexpensive chemical widely used in personal hygiene products such as body and intimate washes. It helps to create lather. But it is also known to cause vaginal irritation and dryness for women who are sensitive to SLS.
Pour a small amount of this herbal feminine wash onto wet palms and gently cleanse the intimate area. Rinse thoroughly. You get a very fresh and cooling feeling after cleansing with this wash.
Satisfied User of our Herbal Feminine Wash
"I love the product already. I never knew something like this exist. So I have 2 bottles of the pill (2 months supply) right? So I will be ordering more in the future for sure.
I find the Kacip Fatimah feminine wash interesting. It soothes and keeps the vagina fresh all day. Love the cooling effect. I do feel tighter using the wash for a week. I'm amazed."
Benefits of Kacip Fatimah & Manjakani
Manjakani in this feminine wash helps to :-
- Prevent darkening of the vulva cause by harsh soaps.
- Treat vaginal infections and reduce abnormal vaginal discharge
- Tighten and tone slack vaginal muscles cause by child-birth, menopause and ageing.
Kacip Fatimah (aka female Tongkat Ali) is rich in phyto-estrogens and isoflavones. Here are the benefits of using a feminine wash that has kacip fatimah as its main ingredient:-
- Malay women have long used kacip fatimah to tighten and tone their vagina.
- It has anti-bacterial properties that combat infection, thus maintaining healthy vagina flora.
- It is rich in isoflavones that help relieve and soothes vaginal burning and dryness.
Click here for Combo Packs
Related Herbal Vaginal Tightening Products
Manjakani Vagina Tightening Pill
Manjakani Vaginal Tightening Pill (150
This Manjakani tonic pill has been proven to:
- Tighten and firm vaginal walls for that honeymoon fit.
- Rejuvenate thinning and dry vaginal walls. Soothes minor tears and burns and increase vaginal lubrication.
- Constrict the vaginal walls after childbirth.
- Reduce excessive vaginal discharge, itching and odor.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle and ease menstrual cramps and backache.
- Tightens stomach muscles to trim the waistline.
- Firm up breast tissues. You can feel the fullness in your breast within a week of taking the pill.
- Improve libido and vitality.
Vagina Tightening Wand aka Virgin Stick
Vagina Tightening Wand (Virgin Stick)
- You can feel the tightening effect within 15-20 minutes after inserting the wand.
- There is strong vaginal wall contraction resulting in intense orgasms for both partners.
- Drive your man crazy with your tightness.
- This vagina tightening wand gets rid of discharge, wetness, smelly vagina and itching. Excessive vaginal wetness/discharge and odor are big turn offs for most men. This wand lets you have the right amount of lubrication so that you have a firm grip on his penis.
How To Use:-
Insert 3/4 of the length of the length of the wand into the vagina 20 minutes before having sex or during foreplay.
Swipe it around inside the vagina for 2-3 minutes and withdraw.
Manjakani Vaginal Tightening Gel
Manjakani Vaginal Tightening Gel
This vaginal tightening gel can effectively:-
- Tone and tighten vaginal muscles for that honeymoon fit. Heightens sexual sensations for both partners.
- Ward off infections that may cause excessive discharge, itching and unpleasant odor.
- Ease vaginal dryness and restore woman's natural lubrication and promote healthier vaginal tissue health and elasticity. Read more
Back to top
You might like these
Vaginal cyst are small fluid-filled sacs that are harmless. But a pus filled cyst can cause inflammation.
Vaginal boils are pus filled tender bumps near the labia. You can the pus with manjakani gel and home remedies
Getting to know your vaginal anatomy is the start to better vaginal health, hygiene and pleasurable sex
Like This Page?
Facebook CommentsThanks for visiting. Have your say on what you just read? Leave a comment in the box below!